SumiPro® EW insecticide specifically designed to be diluted with water which removes the need for using environmentally unfriendly oil diluted sprays.
With rapid flush-out and improved kill, SumiPro® EW is one of the most effective sprays on the market and has been formulated using Advanced Evaporation Retardation (AER) technology. SumiPro® EW can reach distances of up to 100 metres with minimal water droplet shrinkage via water evaporation – providing better efficacy per application to ensure superior knock-down and kill.
SumiPro® EW is an oil-in-water emulsifiable formulation that combines two active ingredients, the highly active and volatile knockdown insecticide SumiOne®, which can activate hidden insects and increase pick up, and Gokilaht® S which kills them. SumiPro® EW also contains the synergist piperonyl butoxide which has a dual action to increase insecticide potency and to block the enzyme-based metabolic resistance mechanisms present in many insect species today.
SumiPro® EW is suitable for application by Ultra Low Volume (ULV) spraying, giving fast control in both routine and in emergency vector control/ epidemic situations. It is especially useful against Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus, the vectors of Dengue fever.
- Rapid knockdown activity
- Water dilutable
- Low odor
- Unique formulation : contains SumiOne® for rapid flush out and knockdown
- Contains Gokilaht S – a very active killing agent.
- Incorporates piperonyl butoxide which synergises and enhances performance against insects with metabolic resistance
- For use against a wide range of flying insect pests
- Dilutable in water for indoor and outdoor applications
- Advanced Evaporation Retardant (AER) technology provides the performance of an oil diluted product without the unfavorable environmental impact and cost